Motor | Paddleboard | Snorkel
On this outing, we head out to some nearby islands, paddle around some, and maybe take a dip. The captain will fill you in on Gulf verse Atlantic eco facts, and briefly discuss; algae, sea grass, mangrove islands, coral, sponges, bird life, and marine life.
This Motor, Paddleboard and Snorkel tour is a great combo outing offers it all. Say you’ve never paddleboarded? No problem, you will be a pro in minutes. You don’t have to stand, but many folks surprise themselves and do. On this outing, we head out to some nearby islands, paddle around some, and maybe take a dip. The captain will fill you in on Gulf verse Atlantic eco facts, and briefly discuss; algae, sea grass, mangrove islands, coral, sponges, bird life, and marine life.
We then might head to the patch reef, or to a mangrove island to snorkel some and see the world beneath the surface. This is a great all around introduction to experience the Keys at it’s finest.
|2 hours||3 hours|
|Base Rate||$275||$350||Price for 1-4 people|
|Extra Person||+$50||Per person (6 people max)|
|Extra Time||+$75||Per hour|
- Paddleboarding is fun and suitable for people of all ages and abilities. After a short lesson you will be on your way.Captain Brian will take you by motor boat to the backcountry, where you can paddle around these pristine shallow waters. Or we will stop at Bird Island and paddle around to Picnic Island.
- Captain B will take you to the patch reefs off Newfound Harbor. You will see tropical fish: sergeant majors, blue tang, damselfish, angelfish, parrotfish, grunts, snappers and maybe a barracuda or shark. Coral you will see are brain coral, fire coral, fans, sea rods, soft corals and finger Sponge. Snorkel gear is provided, but we recommend you bring your own if you have it.
- Snorkel Gear
- Ice Chest
- Life Jacket
- Lunch and snacks
Things you might want to bring along
Bathing suit, snorkel gear, rash guard shirt, sunglasses, towel, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, neck bib, long sleeve shirt, wind breaker, bandana, wet bag, binoculars, camera, snacks.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit card payment is required prior to boarding.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) the night before.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally.