Mangrove Tunnel Paddle
Our motor/paddle option is 2-1/2 hours / $375 (up to 3 paddlers at a time) mangrove cave crawl; motor to a mangrove island, then find your inner monkey and swing from mangrove limb to limb as we discover the inner reaches of No Name Key.
Ultimate Eco Tour
Motor / paddle option is our 2-1/2 hour $375 (up to 3 paddlers) mangrove cave crawl; motor to a mangrove island, then find your inner monkey and swing from mangrove limb to limb as we discover the inner reaches of No Name Key.
Say that you’ve never paddleboarded? No problem, you will be a pro in minutes. You don’t have to stand, but many folks surprise themselves and do. On this outing, we head out to some nearby islands, paddle around some, and maybe take a dip. The captain will fill you in on Gulf verse Florida Straits eco facts, and briefly discuss; algae, sea grass, mangrove islands, coral, sponges, bird life, and marine life.
|Base Rate||$375||Price for 1-4 people|
|Extra Person||+$25||Per person (6 people max)|
|Extra Time||+$75||Per hour|
Things you might want to bring along
Sunscreen (reef safe), long sleeve sun shirt, hat, neck gaiter, sunglasses, wind breaker, bandana, camera, personal water bottle.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit card payment is required prior to boarding.
- Health: if you have any cold, flu or other worrisome symptoms, we ask that you please skip the outing. And please inform us of any medical conditions that you might have: diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, etc. We respect your privacy, but we need to know.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) as directed.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, and the Captain reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and/or any other circumstances.