A sunset in the FL Keys is a magical experience to behold. There are few places on the east coast where one can see the sun set into the water, and this is one of them. Motor or sail, ocean side or Gulf. We depart the marina 2 hours prior to sunset. Bring your own sunset drinks and snacks. We might even take a quick dip–whatever we want. You’re in the Keys!
Sunset on the Water: A sunset in the FL Keys is a magical experience to behold. There are few places on the east coast where one can see the sun set into the water, and this is one of them. We tolerate when people heading to Key West say that they are going south because, well it makes sense, but in truth, you are heading toward California–or west. On the water, it doesn’t matter. We are here, the sun is going down, and nothing else matters.
Bring your own sunset cooler with drinks and snacks. Listen to Jimmy Buffet, Bob Marley, or your own playlist. Enjoy the moment–and the day to come. We depart the marina either one and a half hours or two and a half hours prior to sunset. This tour is $250 (2 hours). We might even take a quick dip–whatever we want. You’re in the Keys!
|2 Hours||$250||Price for 1-4 people for 2 hours|
|Extra Person||+$25||Per person (6 people max)|
- Sit back and watch the sunset. We will cruise out to the backcountry to get the perfect view. This is smoothing it - fair weather and clear sky only. Choose to take a quick dip or to bring your own refreshments.
- Ice Chest
Things you might want to bring along
Bathing suit, snorkel gear, rash guard shirt, sunglasses, towel, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, neck bib, long sleeve shirt, wind breaker, bandana, wet bag, binoculars, camera, snacks.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit payment, is required prior to boarding.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) the night before.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, and the Captain reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and/or any other circumstances