1 Hour Bridge Loop
A 1 hour loop around Bahia Honda and the Seven Mile Bridge with Captain Brian. Learn history of the bridges and the Flagler railway.
This 1 hour loop starts at the Spanish Harbor Bridge and goes up to the Bahia Honda Bridge and the Seven Mile Bridge. We’ll cruise up the bay side and back on the ocean side (or vice versa). Learn history of the bridges and the Flagler railway and see mangroves and beaches. This is a great way to see the Keys!
|Base Rate||$250||Price for 1-4 people|
|Extra Person||+$25||Per person (6 people max)|
|Extra Time||+$75||Per hour|
Things you might want to bring along
Sunscreen (reef safe), long sleeve sun shirt, hat, neck gaiter, sunglasses, wind breaker, bandana, camera, personal water bottle.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit card payment is required prior to boarding.
- Health: if you have any cold, flu or other worrisome symptoms, we ask that you please skip the outing. And please inform us of any medical conditions that you might have: diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, etc. We respect your privacy, but we need to know.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) as directed.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, and the Captain reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and/or any other circumstances.