Design your own special tour on the water. It can be a combo tour of something we already offer, or other. Pull through a mangrove tunnel, chill out on a sandbar or island, etc.
Design Your FL Keys Water Excursion
Design your own tour for your special day the water. Paddle a mangrove tunnel, explore the backcountry, do a marine debris clean up, or just chill out on a sandbar or island. Whatever combination you choose, we want to be a highlight of your Keys experience.
We can accommodate up to six people on our motor boat. And, up to ten passengers with 2 boats.
|Rate||$350*||Price for 1-4 people|
|Extra Person||+$50||Per Person (6 max)|
|Extra Time||+$75||Per hour or as per discussed|
* Prices may vary per tour, based on what you want to do, and where we go.
- Water & Gatorade
- Fishing Gear
- FL Fishing License
- Lunch and snacks
Things you might want to bring along
Sunscreen (reef safe), bathing suit, towel, rash guard shirt, long sleeve sun shirt, hat, neck gaiter, sunglasses, wind breaker, bandana, camera, personal water bottle and snacks / lunch.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit card payment is required prior to boarding.
- Health: if you have any cold, flu or other worrisome symptoms, we ask that you please skip the outing. And please inform us of any medical conditions that you might have: diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, etc. We respect your privacy, but we need to know.
- Please let us know about your swimming ability / you must know how to swim in order to snorkel. We can provide snorkel vests and swimming noodles. We will need all shoe sizes for fins (US or EU). You must wear fins while snorkeling.
- If you snorkel or swim, you must be able to climb up a 4-step ladder to get back into the boat. Otherwise, we advise that you do not go in.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) as directed.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, and the Captain reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and/or any other circumstances.