Design your own special tour on the water. It can be a combo tour of something we already offer, or other. Pull through a mangrove tunnel, chill out on a sandbar or island, etc.
Design Your FL Keys Water Excursion
Design your own tour for your special day the water. Paddle a mangrove tunnel, explore the backcountry, do a marine debris clean up, or just chill out on a sandbar or island. Whatever combination you choose, we want to be a highlight of your Keys experience.
We can accommodate up to six people on our motor boat. And, up to ten passengers with 2 boats.
|Rate||$350*||Price for 1-4 people|
|Extra Person||+$50||Per Person (6 max)|
|Extra Time||+$75||Per hour or as per discussed|
* Prices may vary per tour, based on what you want to do, and where we go.
- Water & Gatorade
- Fishing Gear
- FL Fishing License
- Lunch and snacks
Things you might want to bring along
Sunscreen (reef safe), bathing suit, towel, rash guard shirt, long sleeve sun shirt, hat, neck gaiter, sunglasses, wind breaker, bandana, camera, personal water bottle and snacks / lunch.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit card payment, is required prior to boarding.
- COVID-19: Facial coverings are mandatory in the Florida Keys – Please wear a face mask/neck gaiter inside our shop and at the marina.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) the night before.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, and the Captain reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and/or any other circumstances