Backcountry Snorkel / Paddle
Eco • Snorkel • Paddle • Beach • Lunch: it’s up to you. The backcountry of the FL Keys is a very special place to explore. Located on the Gulf side, we'll cruise the backcountry to the Content Keys, walk the flats, snorkel, paddleboard, see the birdlife. Our specialty is families and kids. A fun day on the water!
Backcountry Tour / Day On The Water
A day on the water is time well spent, But, where to go?. Capt Brian will take you out by motorboat to a secluded cove, maybe to a beach, where you can swim, snorkel and paddleboard. If you prefer, we can fish some structure in the Gulf. You will want to pack a lunch. If you are prone to motion sickness, let us know in advance. We provide water and sunscreen. Contact Capt. Brian for details (305)699-7166.
|Base Rate||$450||Price for 1-4 people for 4 hours|
|Add Fishing||+$50||Price for 1-4 people for 4 hours|
|Extra Person||+$50||Per person (6 people max)|
|Extra Time||+$75||Per hour|
- Scenic Tour
- Take a ride into the backcountry, explore the mangroves, see the birdlife, see a dolphin or maybe a turtle. Go for a swim and have a picnic lunch on the water.
- Capt Brian will take you out by motorboat to a secluded cove, maybe to a beach, where you can swim, snorkel and paddleboard.
- Captain Brian will take you fishing inshore by the bridges. Rods, bait and tackle are provided. You are likely to catch mangrove snappers, yellowtail, grouper, yellow jack and jack crevalles. A FL fishing license is provided with the tour.
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing Gear
- FL Fishing License
- Ice Chest
- Lunch or snacks
- Wetsuit or rashguard
Things you might want to bring along
Bathing suit, snorkel gear, rash guard shirt, sunglasses, towel, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, neck bib, long sleeve shirt, wind breaker, bandana, wet bag, binoculars, camera, snacks.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit card payment is required prior to boarding.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) the night before.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally.