Eco Island Loop
A 2 hour loop around Bahia Honda and out to No Name Key and the backcountry with Captain Brian. See the Gulf and the Atlantic sides. Skinny water and beautiful beaches. This is a great way to get on the water, and just may be the best deal in the Keys!
See the Keys from the Water
This 2 hour loop around Bahia Honda and out to No Name Key and the backcountry with Captain Brian is a must. See the Gulf and Ocean sides. Skinny water and beautiful beaches. Cruise under bridges and have your photos taken. This is a great way to get on the water – and just may be the best deal in the Keys!
Your captain will share some historical and ecological tidbits along the way. Learn about mangroves. Look for marine life – Bahamian starfish, sponges, turtles, rays, dolphin. Take a dip if you like at a local sandbar or just drift in the Backcountry.
|2 Hours||$325||Price for 1-4 people for 2 hours|
|Extra Person||+$25||Per person (6 Max)|
Things you might want to bring along
Sunscreen (reef safe), bathing suit, towel, long sleeve sun shirt, hat, neck gaiter, sunglasses, wind breaker, bandana, camera, personal water bottle and a snack.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit card payment is required prior to boarding.
- Health: if you have any cold, flu or other worrisome symptoms, we ask that you please skip the outing. And please inform us of any medical conditions that you might have: diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, etc. We respect your privacy, but we need to know.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) as directed.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, and the Captain reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather and/or any other circumstances.