A Day On The Water
Choose your ideal day on the water and we will make it happen: backcountry or ocean side, mangrove cave and patch reef snorkel. Snorkel, paddle, fish. Or, perhaps a ride to the Content Keys, walk the flats, have lunch and snorkel is more to your liking. Our specialty is families and kids. A fun day on the water!
Backcountry | Reef Tour
A day on the water is time well spent, But, where to go?. Capt Brian will take you out by motorboat to a secluded cove, maybe to a beach, where you can swim, snorkel and paddleboard. If you prefer, we can fish some structure in the Gulf – or in the Atlantic over a wreck. You will want to pack a lunch. If you are prone to motion sickness, let us know in advance. We provide water and sunscreen. Departure point is different for different trips. Contact Capt. Brian for details (305)699-7166.
|Base Rate||$450||Price for 1-4 people for 4 hours|
|Extra Person||+$50||Per person (6 people max)|
|Extra Time||+$75||Per hour|
- Captain Brian will take you out to Looe Key, or to one of the patch reefs. Snorkel gear is provided, but we recommend you bring your own if you have it.
- Captain Brian will take you fishing inshore by the bridges. Rods, bait and tackle are provided. You are likely to catch mangrove snappers, yellowtail, grouper, yellow jack and jack crevalles. A FL fishing license is provided with the tour.
- Scenic Tour
- Take a ride into the backcountry, explore the mangroves, see the birdlife, see a dolphin or maybe a turtle. Go for a swim and have a picnic lunch on the water.
- Capt Brian will take you out by motorboat to a secluded cove, maybe to a beach, where you can swim, snorkel and paddleboard.
- Ice Chest
- Lunch or snacks
- Wetsuit or rashguard
Things you might want to bring along
Bathing suit, snorkel gear, rash guard shirt, sunglasses, towel, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, neck bib, long sleeve shirt, wind breaker, bandana, wet bag, binoculars, camera, snacks.
- A signed release waiver, and cash or credit payment, is required prior to boarding.
- If prone to seasickness, we recommend that you take Dramamine (or other) the night before.
- We want you to drink plenty of water, have something to eat, and use sunscreen liberally.